[En-Nut-Discussion] AVR Simulator: Uninitialized stack pointer used at 0x00d3

Moritz Struebe morty at gmx.net
Wed Jun 4 14:27:51 CEST 2008

Hi Savino,

this is not solvable. The reason for this is, that Nut/OS uses several
stacks and adjusts the stack pointer to it's needs (Normally you have
only one stack). Therefore there is no way for the simulator to detect
stack over and underflows in Nut/OS. (At least not without major
adjustments)

Cheers
Morty