[En-Nut-Discussion] Olimex SAM9-L9260 board

Lars Tore Skau larstore at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:39:23 CEST 2008

I have used the SAM9260 board from Olimex with ethernut for a while now, and
it works great..
Most of the drivers that are made for the sam7ex265 can be modified to work
with this board.

The SAM-BA utility works great also.. Olimex has a modified version, but the
newest version from Atmel can also be used (just have to make sure the nand
flash ID is added to the configuration)

The main difference beween the Atmel EK board and this board is:

- Different PHY (micrel istead of davicom) and Olimex use MII mode (istead
of RMII on the EK)
- Different NAND
- Uses the PQFP package insted of the BGA(on the EK)

LT