[En-Nut-Discussion] Olimex SAM9-L9260 board

af_80 a_funk80 at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 10 11:10:22 CEST 2008

I have the same board and also the problem with nand-flash which will not be
detected by SAM-BA. Most of the atmel-ek examples works fine with the olimex
board. This board seems to be ok but they are no examples from olimex
available.

Now i try to run Nut/OS because Linux-OS was too difficult to use for me.
If u have one example how to use the user button connected to pin15 on PORTC
I will be happy to see it. This is at the moment my biggest issue to read
from input pins.