[En-Nut-Discussion] Http infinite loop problem.

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Jun 16 15:25:32 CEST 2008

Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
>    I was able to get the code to work back again by adding a timeout
> to the socket before passing on the stream to NutHttpProcessRequest,
> but then it always takes a timeout to finish loading cgi's and asp's.
> Not to mention that it requires code change on existing applications.

I stumbled over this issue myself some time ago. As stated several times
in this list, my knowledge about HTTP is limited. Anyone else knows, how
the HTTP daemon should handle keep-alive connections?

Removing this feature again would be the worst idea. Keep-alive
connections resulted in a noticeable performance boost.

Thanks,