[En-Nut-Discussion] Bugtracking and Upcoming Version 4.6

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Mon Jun 16 17:47:07 CEST 2008

Hi Harald,

as you are moving to 4.6 release, you could reveiew the few long
standing bugs that I am tracking:
----------
- Timer: 2 workarounds available
- Large Network => need to be checked: not sure if fixed in Ethernut 4.4.0
- Serial Lockup => Level triggered IRQ, fix by TimDeBaillie
- Bigger timeout on some protocols
- NutEnterCritical/NutExitCritical: not sure if solution was implemented
    or even if there really is a problem to be fixed!
----------

Those where left behind when you wanted to to release 4.4 ASAP, I hope
that the same thing will not happen this time :)

I am relatively new to Nut, and I have iteracted mostly with Paulo
Silva. What I am really woried about is this: When I release a product
based on NutOS, I want to use *your* version, not the one patched by
Paulo or even by myself, as this will surely lead to me being stuck with
an old version sometime in the future.

Those are not "my bugs" so I wouldn't know how to report them. They have
been fairly well documented in this list and I have most messages still
pendent here, if you need.

Please, I don't want to be inconvinient, bu IMHO those can be major
problems...
Thanks,
Alain