[En-Nut-Discussion] UART example for AT91SAM9260-EK

Lasse conrad lasse.conrad at aab60.dk
Mon Jun 16 23:25:11 CEST 2008

Hi Lasse here "home email"

Its the example code which its part of the Nut/OS code. Made by you
Harald

C:\ethernut-4.4.1\app\uart\uart.c

NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_UART, 0, 0);
uart = fopen(DEV_UART_NAME, "r+");
_ioctl(_fileno(uart), UART_SETSPEED, &baud);

The events and the tcps example works fine btw. So it is not some
compiler setup stuff.

After go 0x200... Noting on the Hyperterminal. I can download a Atmel
example (Non Nut/OS application) and get a input/Output over the Uart0
DB9 connector, so my hardware is working and my cable is connected
correct.

Best regards

Lasse