[En-Nut-Discussion] Finally change

huys cobb huys_cobbs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 10:14:53 CEST 2008

Hallo

Last year..Harald donated his ethernut v1.3g for my charity program(Red Cross) used delivering information related to disaster program.

one year..I tried to made the wireless FM(AX25 Packet Radio system gateways) but failed to porting XT/8 bit system to ethernut.

Then recently I'm to using GSM system(althought it was not free communication)but I tried to made the charity program goals).

The system like at the attachment.

Looking in this mailing list helped information about build PPPd with ethernut v1.3g

The GSM module had PPP stack...
And the ethernut as gateway from GSM network to Ethernet side...

Someone here had info about how to made pppd from GSM network to ethernet via ethernut.

Best Regards
Huys Cobb
Indonesie