[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3 PHAT MMC Card solved

ml mludwig at adc-elektronik.de
Thu Mar 6 08:52:25 CET 2008

solved

ise8.1 makes the mistake. i updated to ise 9.2i latest servicepack. now it
works correct.
i can mount and write to the card as expected.
all other things i do with the cpld with ise 8.1 works very well but only
using the shift-register
together with loading data from the databus produces this strange errror.
when using every
operation standalone then they worked, but not both together.
Bad thing but the benefit is that i´ve learned a lot about cpld programming.

martin