[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 1 -using PORTF

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Mar 7 10:47:44 CET 2008

Hello,

> = 0x0E. When I change PORTF to PORTD everything works fine. I turn off
> JTAG bit(JTAGEN = 0).

If you set the JTAGEN fuse bit to 0 this means that JTAG is enabled! All
Fuse bits use inverted logic.

Try to set the Onchip debugging support and jtag support bits to 1. This
should fix your problem.

Regards,

ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |