[En-Nut-Discussion] ARM9 - Problem to run events app. from atmel bootstrap.

Paulo Silva psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Sun Mar 9 15:39:29 CET 2008

HI all,

I have an arm9 board,SAM(-L9260, from Olimex .

I used instructions from http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/at91sam9260.html , and events application works well.
The problem began when I try to use atmel boostrap application in dataflash to load events.bin from the same dataflash to sdram e try to run it, no output into terminal from events application.

I verify that bootstrap load events.bin from dataflash to sdram, because after that I verify the boot vectors in sdram and it is the same that events.bin application has at begin.

So, I ask to anybody that has been using arm9 with Nut-Os: What is the diference from load application via samba, by this way events.bin works, and to load application via atmel boostrap?

Any ideias?

Best regards

Paulo