[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem connecting analog sound on port F

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Mar 11 12:32:30 CET 2008

Hi,

> I want to connect an analog signal to my Ethernut 1.3H board. When I do, the
> analog signal turns into noise. When not connected, it's a good signal.

You might have the same problem as jakub nowak.

http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2008-March/026633.html

Do you have disabled JTAG at least on runtime? Read the apropriate
thread on the mailinglist for info how to disable JTAG.

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |