[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut e AT91SAM9260

Paulo Silva psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Wed Mar 12 17:27:02 CET 2008

Hi Harald

I saw this document and test it successful, the problem is when I used the atmel bootstrap in dataflash to load events.bin into sdram.
The bootstrap loads events.bin into sdram, I have verified this reading the beggining of the sdram, but when the bootstrap jumps to sdram nothing more happend.
The bootstrap is loading another application that blinks leds, succesfull, so I am in doubt what is the difference in loading nut-os and another application without nut-os.

Any ideias?

Paulo