[En-Nut-Discussion] Code optimization

Moritz Struebe morty at gmx.net
Thu Mar 13 16:28:13 CET 2008

Hi there,

unfortunately the code isn't always written with performance in mind.
Especially on the Atmels it makes a big difference whether a variable is
8, 16 or 32 bit. Not only copying the variable is more expensive. Also
one more register must be pushed. I've just cleaned up the event.c a bit.
There might be more to come. I couldn't find a bug tracker otherwise I'd
push my patches there if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Morty