[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut Internet Radio EIR, I love it, can I get it from Egnite ?

Edwin van den Oetelaar edwin at oetelaar.com
Fri Mar 21 10:40:53 CET 2008

Hello Harald,

Just got the new Elektor, it seems you have done my work for me.
The EIR is just what I need (and was trying to create myself).
It seems soldering the vs1053's on my boards was a waste of time ;-)

I want one to play with quickly, can I get them from you (egnite) or
do I have to go to Elektor?
I specifically like the OGG vorbis encoding part which delivers nice
quality at 30 Kbps!!

Again congratulation with your product and publicity!

Best Regards,

Edwin van den Oetelaar
(and Michel Hendriks)

PS. I make the encoding products based on embedded linux.