[En-Nut-Discussion] Thread stops executing after some time.

Erik L erik.lindstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:56:03 CEST 2008

Henrik Maier wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> Sorry, I haven't seen one of your posts where you already established the
> state of the dead socket, which is SYN_SENT.
>
> Try to log these values as well:
>
> sock->state       (which is SYN_SENT)
> sock->last_error
> sock->so_tx_nbq
> sock->so_retran_time
> sock->so_rtto
> current system time as (ushort) NutGetMillis()
> sock->so_retransmits
> sock->so_ac_tq
>

> Henrik
> http://www.proconx.com

Hi Henrik.
Thanks for looking into this.

I added debug info on:
sock->state       (which is SYN_SENT)
sock->last_error
sock->so_retran_time
sock->so_rtto
current system time as (ushort) NutGetMillis()
sock->so_retransmits

But it takes a while before i can see anything so now il just wait.

Also i'm not sure how to debug this ones:
sock->so_tx_nbq
sock->so_ac_tq

///
NUTTHREADINFO *acthread;
acthread =(NUTTHREADINFO *) sock->so_ac_tq;
fprintf(stream,"prio: %u name:%s"acthread->td_priority, acthread->td_name);
///
didnt give me much info, the td_name was not set etc.

Regards/Erik