[En-Nut-Discussion] NutHeapRealloc

Moritz Struebe morty at gmx.net
Tue May 6 10:32:02 CEST 2008

Thiago A. Corrêa schrieb:
>   Is there a newer version of the  NutHeapRealloc code?

Yes. I attached the tested one. It shouldn't be a big deal to use what
you like. I added quite a lot of other functions like assigning memory
to threads, or failing free if the dead beef is corrupted. But they are
ifdefed.

>   If no one objects, I could commit this.

I tried to do decent documentation. If you want more just ask.

>   Moritz, did you identify any part of ethernut that we could simply
> the code by using this new function?

I didn't really look. I needed it for my code - well I thought I would.
But working with sensor networks I think it's a reasonable function to have.

Cheers
Morty