[En-Nut-Discussion] olimex-sam7-ex256 mmc problem

Andreas Wickström andreas.wickstroem at spray.se
Sun May 4 22:45:05 CEST 2008

Hi Rob
I have no problem reading the card in my pc so I know that the card works
fine.
I tried to format the card again and now the MBR has moved from the
beginning of the card to an offset around 0x10000 in the card.
Will the PHAT filesystem take care of that or what will happened?
I also wounder is there any way to check if the read partition part is ok?
I think that my problem lies there some whare. I will investigate that more
later in the week.

/Andreas