[En-Nut-Discussion] olimex-sam7-ex256 mmc problem

Eric Haver havereric1 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 00:55:06 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Andreas Wickström <
andreas.wickstroem at spray.se> wrote:

> Hi
> I did try the same sdcard with another hardware(AT91SAM7XC256-ek from
> atmel)
> and downloaded the latest nutos 4.5.4. And the card worked fine on that
> hardware. I tried both the httpd and ftpd. What is the differens between
> using the one from atmel and the one from olimex? Has someone got it to
> work
> with the sam7-ex256 card from olimex?
>
> /Andreas

Hi A,

I am running NutOS 4.4.0 on sam7-ex256 Rev A.
No problem with the 128Med card running SPI mode. Formated on, and files
copied from, a PC.
HTTP server worked fine when I changed from UROM:  to MMC0:0/PHAT0:

My problem was FTP.

I use the olimex board and had a problem using the FTP application,  If I
tried to transfer 2 files at once, it would open the two files at once and
put the contents of one into the name of the other.   The solution was "CORE
FTP lite" a freeware program that only opens one connection at a time.  I
changed the FTP initialization to only run one thread, and everything works.

My system only has to have the files loaded at the factory, so this is not a
major problem.

Anyone else had this problem?

*Eric