[En-Nut-Discussion] ATmega2561 Fuses

jakub nowak jdnowak at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:23:16 CEST 2008

In my opinion there are at least two possibilities:
1)You blocked processor:
      a)You lock fuses( :-( You have to buy nee uP)
     b)You change cristal fuses to wrong value(read Datasheet what's now)
2)You have to long cable that connect board with programmer(check that it
has only buffer or it has also filters - on SCK is most needed). With small
program with good luck you will program uP, but If You will need about 70%
and more memory noises don't give You chance.

Some other reason is also possible, this above are most common.