[En-Nut-Discussion] SAM7X256 -interrupts

procproc procproc at gmx.de
Fri May 16 11:16:31 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas,

normally it should compile if you only type "make" but I do not know if
you use gcc and your yagarto-paths are correct (of course the
openocd-wiggler pathes would not be yours and you might not have connected a
wiggler).

Anyway I today tried to use the
http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/at91-timer-irq.html example, but
even there no timer-Interrupt does occur on my board.

Do you have ANY sample code for any interrupt with ethernut and SAM7X?
May be you can adapt the sample attached so that "counter" is incremented?

/Harald