[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOS 4.4.0: NutEnterCritical / NutExitCritical

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Mon May 19 23:03:40 CEST 2008

Harald Kipp escreveu:
>> [...]
>>
>> This would bring 2 benefits: simpler implementation and testind and
>> better overall performance>
>
> If you have any code for contributing, I'll be happy to add it to CVS
> HEAD. I'm just not able to do any testing right now.

In fact I am just following Ole's thread... (I don't have any hw at the
moment, it is with Paulo Silva for tests. The problem at this time is
that it is not debugging Nut/OS on AT91SAM9260 and apparently noone else
is using it as we had ne return from the list)

My concern is mainly as Nut/OS as a whole, I have seen that most
problems finaly deppend on you personaly and are accumulating. I
sicerely hope that in a near future you can do more tests.

Alain