[En-Nut-Discussion] NutHeapRealloc

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:12:41 CEST 2008

Just my 2cts: inlines only works in headers or on the same .c file
they are defined, otherwise the compiler will ignore the inline hint
(it might also ignore it for whatever reason it sees fit).

I like the idea of encapsulating the arch dependent code and sharing
the common thread init code. But shouldn't we commit in smaller bits?
ie: add the NutHeapRealloc/realloc code, then refactor the existing
code as a following step? The way the patch is currently, it's not
even enabled by default, even in AVR, so it's dead code anyway (so
far).