[En-Nut-Discussion] DevCon for Nuts

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:13:37 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:
> So far, there hadn't been much response to the NutWiki offer at
>
> http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Nut/OS_Roadmap
>
> so I created a more specific page at
>
> http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Nut_Developer%27s_Conference

Being physically present in a conference is a bit harder. Had we
thought about that during the embedded world in nuremberg I could have
attended *smile*. Some might not be able to get their companies to
sponsor the traveling expenses or the time. So, I like the video
option.

Anyway, if you guys would like to come to Brazil for the conference I
could arrange some accommodations and perhaps some small space for the
conference in our companie's dependencies. Summer is about to begin
here in the south hemisphere, so if nothing else, we got some bikini
girls.

Since ethernut hardware uses mostly Atmel chips, perhaps we could talk
to them on what they could do to help us in some way? Even if they
would donate a kit or something to the most active developers here, we
could get ports going on. I'm quite interested in pushing forward an
AVR32 UC3 port as our ethernut 1.3g based hardware is at it's limits.

> I'm aware, that some of us are not so enthusiastic Wiki users. Do we
> have to find another way to get this organized?

I like wiki for documentation, but for discussion I prefer either
mailing list or foruns like phpBB. So, after the discussion things
could be written on the wiki for "oficialization" and documentation.