[En-Nut-Discussion] (no subject)

Rasmus Aagesen rasmus.aagesen at tonica.dk
Fri Nov 21 15:46:48 CET 2008

 Hallo Harald.

My name is Rasmus, I am from a small Company called Tonica.

You have be mailing white Lasse Conrad about Nut/Os Ethernut , Lasse have
left the company, so I am currently on this topic.

We are using AT91SAM9260-EK developing kit, and we Communicate via Ethernet.

To communicate  via  Ethernet we use the EtherNut core.

We have the communication up and running on one pc, we how ever have a
problem, getting the Ethernet communication to work on a different pc width
an identically application.

In our code the function.

NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_ETHER, 0x8300, 5);

Is returning -1.

We can't seem to find the problem Hopping you could help.

Best Regard

Rasmus.