[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems compiling Nut/OS 4.7.4 with floating point enabled

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Nov 24 13:46:47 CET 2008

Hi!

> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `lapi.o', needed by `libnutlua.a'.
> Stop.
>
> I'm using the latest version of Yagarto. I'm guessing it has something to do
> with LUA.

Indeed this will be a LUA problem, not a problem of the NutOS code and
the floating point support. It seemd you try to recompile the ethernut
tools (like e.g. nutconf) and not the NutOS itself.

Are you running make from the ethernut root directory? In this case you
will recompile the tools. Try to use nutconf to compile NutOS instead.

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |