[En-Nut-Discussion] En-Nut-Discussion Digest, Vol 61, Issue 13

Hermann Schulz hs at ehse.de
Tue Nov 25 17:43:25 CET 2008

Entwicklungsbüro H. Schulz Elektronik

Wilhelmstr. 45, 65618 Selters - Eisenbach

Tel.: 06483/911017 Fax: 06483/911018

E-Mail : hs at ehse.de www.ehse.de

Hello Group,

we tested the new Ethernut V4.7.4 with the Mega2561 and the GCC Compiler.
First we compile the httpserv application and test it in the hardware.
This works well (code size below 128k).

Then we use a large website (code size more than 128k) and then the website
had mistakes.
Now we are using a bigger website (code size more than 132k) and nothing
works anymore.

Is this a compiler/linker error? Has anybody an idea how can we fix the
problem ?

Best regards
Hermann