[En-Nut-Discussion] [En-Nut-Announce] Nut/OS Bugfix Release 4.6.4

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sun Oct 5 21:15:53 CEST 2008

Hi Harald,

> A new stable release is available for download at

it would be good if you would have added my ssi.c code fix, I checked in
just two or three buf fix releases ago :)

Currently in the stable tree there is a big memory hole in the ssi code
with will lead you to a sudden system mailfunction if the memory is
running out if you use ssi.c in your code.

Perhaps you can add this file to at least the next stale release.

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |