[En-Nut-Discussion] EIR board USB flashing

tgrauss at free.fr tgrauss at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 22:45:40 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I have a problem with the EIR board I have bought.
When I try to upload a new firmware to the EIR board using SAM-BA on USB, SAM-BA
doesn't detect the board. It only works using RS-232.
Also, when I connect the board, Windows doesn't detect a new USB device. Any
idea ?

Also, I am experiencing a strange behaviour with the board when using the
default firmware. During the first tests, I was able to connect on the web
server embedded on the board to control the mp3 player. But after 2 or 3 power
on/down for test, I can't connect to it anymore. The network interface is
working as there is some music played, and I can ping the EIR.
I have reflashed the EIR to see if it can solve the problem, but it doesn't
change anything.
It is not too much a big deal as I will create my own firmware, but it will also
use an embedded web server so I prefer to understand from where this problem
comes from.

Any idea ?

Regards

Thierry