[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut board order problem

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Oct 27 10:08:44 CET 2008

Hi Kevin,

> I was told my Ethernut board I had ordered on the 9th of October was
>  going to ship on the 11th of October and shipping would take 5
>  business days.  I have not received the board yet and have not
>  received any replies from anyone at Ethernut over the last three
>  days.  Are they still in business?  Does anyone know how to contact
>  them about shipping problems?      Kevin.

I think you have ordered your board from egnite, right?
Shure egnite is still on business, indeed I think they will be on big
business right now :)
Please contact egnite directly at +49 (0) 23 05-44 12 56
or see their website at http://www.egnite.de/

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |