[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP server/router app

Ralph Mason ralph.mason at telogis.com
Wed Oct 29 06:29:46 CET 2008

I did it with a kind of nat (eg anything port that wasn't opened by nutos
would be passed on to the connected device which had an ip address of
192.168.1.2 (nut being 192.168.1.1 & the external ip).  But it was so
heavily modified and used the old (very) PPP stack that Mike Cornellus (sp?
sorry Mike) started.

As I recall it was pertty easy - maybe a day or 2 of work.

I don't think it would be any use anymore.

Regards
Ralph

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Henrik Maier <hmlists at focus-sw.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I know this has been asked here before, but that was almost 2 years ago.
>
> Is there any application around which turns an Ethernut into a PPP server
> and possibly into a kind of PPP/Ethernet router?
>
> Regards
>
> Henrik

Ralph Mason
CTO  – Telogis
www.telogis.com  www.telogis.co.nz
+1 949 625-4115 ext. 201 (USA)   +64 3 339 2825 ext. 201 (NZ)

Leading Global Platform for Location Based Services
OnTrack and GeoBase enable over 350,000 vehicles and mobile devices
worldwide.
--
This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information.  It is the property of Telogis.  If you are not