[En-Nut-Discussion] Change Ethernut repository to SVN

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 4 14:02:48 CEST 2008

Hi Harald

> I have added the btnut list, because they'd be involved too.

We're not to active lately, and I personally should finish this year
anyway.
Nevertheless, I'm fine with a switch to SVN. My favorite argument for
SVN is the "svn status" command which gives you an overview on your
pending changes in a clear and concics manner, this is something CVS
fails completely (or I am too stupid to read the man page - using grep
or Version Control GUIs does not count). If you can just notify us a
bit ahead of time that would be perfect. I don't think our
cruisecontrol system will have trouble getting the nut/os sources from
SVN instead of CVS.

regards,
  Matthias