[En-Nut-Discussion] Watchdog problems with v4411 on SAM7X256-ek

steve fishbeetle at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:12:32 CEST 2008

Zack, Joerg, Harald,

  Thanks again for your help, sorry for the delay in responding.

  I modified the crt...S file and re-built the OS with the configurator as
  suggested, the good news is that the watchdog does now work - the bad news
  is that NutWatchDogStart() and NutWatchdogRestart() have no effect,
  every 15s the watchdog resets the processor no matter what.

  Thanks in advance for any further ideas.

Best Regards,
Steve.