[En-Nut-Discussion] NutRegisterDevice() doesn't yield?

ennut at thezachariasgroup.com ennut at thezachariasgroup.com
Sun Sep 28 21:23:47 CEST 2008

   Steve,
   If you are using the AT91SAM7X256 then you should look at:
nut\arch\arm\dev\AT91_emac.c to see what EMAC_LINK_LOOPS is set to.

I use
#define EMAC_LINK_LOOPS         50000
which is about 4.5 seconds.

The original value was 1000000 which is about 90 seconds. I think the
maximum watchdog timeout is 12 seconds.

Trying changing  EMAC_LINK_LOOPS.

There may be a way to change this in the configurator, but I'm not sure how.

   Zack