[En-Nut-Discussion] TWI interrupts on AT91SAM7x256 and Ethernut 4.6.5/4.8.0

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Apr 1 18:50:09 CEST 2009

Ole Reinhardt wrote:

> Ok, I had it just running with a client, but the above bug is realy a
> bug :)

On a SAM7X? May be there's a difference among MCUs.

> I'll test it here any further if I get a I2C device connected to my
> olimex board. Until then you might add a hint to the configurator option
> not to use this code right now...

No hurry.

Unfortunately here is a second problem. Both, the hardware TWI as well
as the bit banging version are added to the libs. It seems they are
added by random, depending on the sequence of the referrers.

As a temporary workaround one might copy twbbif.c to the application
directory and add it to the Makefile.