[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with NutDhcpIfConfig()

Sivertsen, Eivind A Eivind.Sivertsen at atmel.com
Thu Apr 2 08:59:46 CEST 2009

Hey guys,
I am desperately trying to unsubscribe from this mail list, but my confirmation emails never come back.

Can a moderator or somebody please help me?

The traffic here is too heavy for my needs, I'm better off just popping by the forum :)

Cheers;
Eivind

---
Eivind A. Sivertsen
Senior Marketing Engineer
Atmel Norway

Please include previous correspondence in any reply!
http://www.avrtv.com
http://www.atmel.com/avr
http://www.avrfreaks.net