[En-Nut-Discussion] New Makefile Structure

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:52:41 CEST 2009

Hi Harald,

    No problem. I've tried it with avr32, and it works file. There is
just a minor copy & paste issue:

At Makevars.avr32-gcc, you need to remove the -mthumb-interwork which
is ARM specific and the avr32 toolchain doesn't understand :)
I think there are some target optimization flags missing like
-Wl,-gc-sections but we can add them back later, perhaps for all
platforms.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa