[En-Nut-Discussion] New Makefile Structure

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Wed Apr 15 01:19:37 CEST 2009

Harald Kipp wrote:
> Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
>>    The changes looks ok, but I couldn't test it myself. It references
>> a Makerules.all, but that file is not included in the patch.
>
> Sorry Thiago, first time that I used svn for creating a patch. I wasn't
> aware that new files are not automatically included.
>
> I uploaded a new patch, which should do the trick.
>
> Btw. please note that Unix line endings are used. When using the patch
> on Windows, it may be required to first run unix2dos on the patch file
> before applying it.

You can tell SVN to fix this on files where it's important by setting the
svn:eol-style property.  A command such as:

svn propset svn:eol-style native [list of files]

Will tell SVN to convert the line end style appropriate for the system you
check out on.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.advanced.props.file-portability.html

--
Curtis Maloney