[En-Nut-Discussion] New Makefile Structure

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:53:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:
> Curtis Maloney wrote:
>> Harald Kipp wrote:
>>> Btw. please note that Unix line endings are used. When using the patch
>>> on Windows, it may be required to first run unix2dos on the patch file
>>> before applying it.

Under windows I always edit code in Visual Studio, even if they are
not part of a VS project, like ethernut's code. Not only I get nice
editing features, but I also don't have to worry about line endings
being screwed up :)

VS will detect the unix line ending and offer to fix them (or not).
I'm sure Eclipse should work just as well.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa