[En-Nut-Discussion] Where save datas in non-volatile memory ?

Benoit Smeysters smeystersb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:33:15 CEST 2009

Hello,

I want to store data data to non-volatile memory.

Thus I use function : NutNvMenSave(u_int addr, CONST void *buff, size_t len);

But can I use this function like I want ?

NUT/OS store the Global network configuration structure in EEPROM (address 64 (=CONFNET_EE_OFFSET) ? ).
Thus I can't store date to the same address.

Is there other data stored in EEPROM ?

How can I know where store my datas in EEPROM?

Thanks in advance

Benoît Smeyters
Student
Rue des Meuniers 17