[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS on the AVR32

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Apr 19 15:47:11 CEST 2009

Hi all ... and Thiago in particular,

I installed the GNU AVR32 toolchain 2.1.6 from Atmel's website, loaded
the evk1100.conf into the Configurator and voila, Nut/OS 4.9 compiles
without any problems. Well OK, after removing the -mthumb-interwork from
nut/Makevars.avr32-gcc. Once again, you did a great job, Thiago!

Building applications fails however, because there is no linker script
available in the SVN repository. We cannot use those provided by the
toolchain in avr32/lib/ldscripts/, right? Is there any ready-to-use
script available? Thiago?

I do not have an EVK1100 available, only an older STK1000. But it might
be easier to modify an existing script than writing a new one from scratch.

Thanks,