[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with CONDITION

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 17 00:40:26 CEST 2009

Hi Ole!

A week ago I updated to latest NutO/S trunk and could'nt get it to
compile with avr-gcc on AT90CAN128. I stumbled over your new CONDITION
handlers. I looked around a bit and modified it to use pointers instead
of vars for the handlers. That would be the same like all other FILE and
HANDLE behaviour. Would you mind to do it the same?

I have a running version on my HDD I'd like to checkin together with
some modifications for the a Elektor project coming out tomorrow hot of
the press.

My version only differs in referring to the CONDITION handler by
pointers instead of vars, so I can check in right away or send you a rar
and you can check it before.

Cheers, Ulrich