[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with CONDITION

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 17 11:25:15 CEST 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:55:51 +0200, Ole Reinhardt
<ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de> wrote:
> Hi Ulrich,
>
> Sound ok for me, but I'd like to know what was the complile problem.
> Indeed there was a bug in the conditin handlin, I fixed it a few days
> ago in the trunk.

The compiler could not handle the _CONDITION typedef in the .h file if it
was referrd to by the function header definition. I don't know why as it
normally should work that way. By using pointers it works fine.

> Feel free to check it in, but please send me the archive or diff anyway.
I'll check it in in a single step alone and send you the version id and a
diff. Then I add the new edits for the hhopen project:

> Elektor project? Sounds interesting. Tell me more :)
http://openhandheld.obd-diag.net/html/handheld-open.html

C'a, Ulrich