[En-Nut-Discussion] Missing status return option in driver structure

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 27 23:26:54 CEST 2009

After waiting a week for comments...

It's checked in.

The LCD terminal driver, which will support my OLEDs too (coming in the
next days) now expects a return value from the init-routine called from
TERMDCB.
Existing LCD drivers are modified to return 0 as they seem not to have
many features to detect broken communication or anything else.

The OLEDs too do not have any kind of return path, but the driver needs
some memory. If that cannot be reserved, it returns -1 for a failure.

> And yes, the new led driver is missing its led.c... On my work PC it's
> there, in the repository, it's there, but on my home PC it doesn't
> appear in the checkout... If one of you guys has it hidden under his
> keyboard, trust me I'll get you  :)

Sorry, it was under my coffee cup... I checked it in.

Best regards
Ulrich