[En-Nut-Discussion] tftp boot with company DHCP server, and boot from SD card

Faas, Hylke Hylke.Faas at echostar.com
Fri Aug 28 09:45:59 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering is there a way to download a program into an Ethernut
(3.0E) using DHCP without using tftp32 as DHCP server?  I know it is
possible when setting tftp32 as a DHCP server, but to get access to the
internet I have to use the "normal" DHCP server used for all the
computers and other network systems and because of company policies I
can't access internet or the other computers without using the DHCP
server.

I was also wondering if someone already developed (or is developing) a
boot loader for booting form SD card. If not maybe I'll give it a try.

Regards,

Hylke Faas

EchoStar Europe
e-mail : hylke.faas at echostar.com <mailto:hylke.faas at echostar.com>