[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3 hardware points: RAM on expansion port and SD card

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Sat Aug 29 23:02:10 CEST 2009

Hi Colin!

Sorry, missed your post in the list.

I didn't use extra ram on the extension connector. I think I remember
something about 5..8ns for the XilinX CPLD. But you better check the
datasheets. There is a delay for the signal in general, but there are
also delays for the gates you put inbetween.

I most answered your questions around the glitches on the SD card
socket, I hope.

Regards, Ulrich