[En-Nut-Discussion] Define CAN_BUF_SIZE in some configuartion file

Henrik Maier hmnews at proconx.com
Thu Feb 5 01:07:51 CET 2009

Hi Uwe,

I suppose people added only as much configuration options as they needed
when developing the CAN driver.

One option for you is to pass -DCAN_BUF_SIZE=4 to the compiler when building
Nut/OS, by adding this to either NutConf.mk or UserConf.mk.

However a more permanent support through Nutconf of such an option makes
perfectly sense. I added a new option ATCAN_RX_BUF_SIZE to conf/arch/avr.nut
and support for it in arch/avr/dev/atcan.c. Please get these two files from
the CVS head. Add ATCAN_RX_BUF_SIZE = 4 to your .conf file and it all should
work.

Henrik
http://www.proconx.com