[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP FFlush slow on Ethernut 3

ml mludwig at adc-elektronik.de
Fri Feb 13 19:28:39 CET 2009

hi,

i´m trying to find out why my tcp routines are so slow. i see that there is
a delay
after every package i send.
in romcode i see that there is a long time the fflush command took (about 30
ms) .
putting the code to RAM it needs about 10 ms.
does anyone know the reason for this and how i can make it quicker.
i looked to the code down to tcpout but it´s a bit complicate for me now.

best regards
martin