[En-Nut-Discussion] Do we realy need "include/net/errno.h"

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Feb 17 10:28:01 CET 2009

Hi Harald,

> > do we realy need include/net/errno.h? All those errno definitions you'll
> > find as well in include/errno.h, but without the offset of 10000.
>
> avr-libc 1.6.4 and earlier as well as ICCAVR provide just
>
> #define EDOM       33
> #define ERANGE     34

Ok, but nut/include/errno.h defines the same constans like
nut/include/net/errno.h. So both errno files are the NutOS variants? My
intention is to just use one of them? Do I miss something? Isn't
nut/include/errno.h included by default when writing #include <errno.h>?

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |