[En-Nut-Discussion] RFC: Some kind of library for often needed functions

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Feb 17 10:33:18 CET 2009

Hi!

> Let's do it. May be we can find a catching name for this collection.
>
> How about gorp?

gorp? You mean "Good Old Reused Programcode"? I'd vote for something
more conservative like "libnutcollection" or something like this and
also would split things something further into encoding / decoding,
encryption, compression ...

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |