[En-Nut-Discussion] Bootloader

Dave Warren dwarren at luescher.com
Wed Feb 18 11:36:25 CET 2009

Hello Juan,

I also have the AT91SAM7X-EX kit and also have an application using the
at91sam7x256 and I wrote my own bootloader. I don't really wish to publish
the complete code to the list but I will give you some hints if you want. I
still use 4.4.0 release, and my dev tool is CrossStudio from Rowley so I
have to do some work to convert makefiles into a CrossStudio project. But
for me the effort is worth it as the debugger and tools are just great
compared to the free ones. It is because I use Rowley that I dont have the
time to convert everthing back and test again rather than any secret reason.

You can contact me direct with questions if you have problems.

Regards

Dave Warren
Luscher UK